Taxi Salzburg & Airport Transfers Service
Terms & Conditions
Please take some minutes to read the terms & conditions for our service. When making an online booking reservation you automatically accept our terms and conditions. Reservations.
- Transfer reservations through our online service are always handled in Austria mainland time (GMT+2.00)
- We only accept online reservations until 12hrs before your transfer desired date.
- For last minute transfer reservations, please call us on this number.(+436604852716 or +436601617448)
- If the Passenger’s luggage dimensions exceed standard luggage dimensions or weight (skis and ski equipment, snowboards, golfing equipment, etc.), he/she must specify the type of luggage and number of pieces of such luggage in the note section when booking the transfer.
- You can pay directly to the driver or you can use Credit cards secure on the online payment system.
- Payments to the driver must be in cash (Euros only) on arrival at the destination. If your transfer is return, please pay the total balance on arrival at the destination.
- Cancellation and amendments to booking must be made 12hrs prior to your arrival.
- All cancellation requests or change of time and date must be sent at our Email address: [email protected]
- The Passenger will receive a Travel confirmation containing the changed or amended information about a part of the transfer within 24 hours, and in such case Tour operator decides whether or not to charge this service additionally.
- Cancellations meeting the terms outlined above will be refunded using the same method of payment and currency used at time of purchase.
- Cancellations made less than 12 hours before the scheduled time of the transfer indicated on your booking voucher are NOT subject to return.
- Our cabdriver will carry two items of luggage per person.
- Any extra or special luggage (Ex. golf clubs, skiboards, bicycles) must be disclosed on booking. We will not be responsible to carry any extra luggage that was not declared.
Insurance and Guarantees
- We are a fully licensed Austrian Taxi transfer company.
- Our company is fully insured, having all the insurances requested by the Austrian law through the international insurance company.
- The transfer passenger and their luggage are fully insured.
- We are not responsible for delays before or during the transfer caused by external reasons (ex: weather conditions and traffic).
- If the tour operator is directly responsible for the delay (the vehicle breaks down, empty tank, etc.), the passengers will be compensated for the costs of transport. In case a Passenger has to use another type of transport due to the Tour operator’s fault, the costs of the alternative transportation will be compensated for only if such new transportation has been arranged by the Tour operator or in cooperation with the Tour operator.
- Smoking and alcoholic drinks are not allowed in our vehicles.
- We reserve ourselves the right to refuse to transport clients under the influence of alcohol or drugs or considered to be a risk to our driver.
- We reserve the right to decline to transport your party due to health and safety specifications.
- Customers are required to have baby seats when they have baby with them prior to travelling.
- We reserve the right to depart your accommodation 15 minutes after the pre arranged pick up time.
- Company reserves all the rights to change the model of the booked car or van without prior notice of the passenger.
- If there is a problem with luggage, send us a 1 member of your party to find us in arrivals. we will be happy to wait for you until the problem is resolved. If you are
travelling alone please advise by calling this number. +436604852716 or +436601617448
- If a Passenger fails to appear, he/she will be charged the total amount for the transfer.
- Any legal proceeding with the company will be held in Landesgricht Salzburg-Austria (Proventional Court Salzburg-Austria).
- The Tour operator may refuse to carry out or complete the transfer under the following circumstances: – if a passenger is disturbing the Carrier’s staff- if a passenger‘s behavior threatining the safety of the staff or other passengers- if a passenger‘s behavior disrupts the transfer
– if the driver estimates that a passenger may cause any safety issues
– if a passenger is any way ruining the cleanliness of the vehicle (food, drinks, etc.)
– if any of the passengers clearly appears to be intoxicated
If any of these circumstances should cause a cancelation or an unexpected termination of the transfer, the passengers’ items will be taken out and they will be asked to leave the vehicle. In such circumstances, the Tour operator keeps the entire amount paid for the transfer.